|Max. capacity of a material with a tensile strength 400N/mm2||90 x 5||Ø mm|
|Max. centre line radius||250||mm|
|Max. centre line radius with a standard shaft||50||mm|
|Min. centre line radius with a standard shaft||50||mm|
Specification of basic machine
- pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanics built according to the VDMA, ISO and DIN norms
- control panel including CNC system with emergency stop
- foot pedals
- automatic retraction tools with rotating hub
- emergency gates on both sides of the bending head
- complete equipment for booster bending, including holder for booster die
- max. pressure-lenght = 700mm
- equipment for split tools
- equipment for serpentine coil bending
Description of the pressure die booster, W-axis
- programmable start push of the booster, i.e. 2mm, to prevent wall reduction at the start of the bend
- programmable extra pressure/speed (mm/degree) of the booster, to minimize wall reduction and ovality of the bent tubes
- programmable boosting angle, during which the extra pressure/speed is requied
- programmable brake angle at the end of the programmed bending angle, to stop wrinkling at the inside of the bend
- programmable stop of the booster, to stretch the material at the end of the bend
- general or individual programming of each separate bending movement
- for Ø 31,8 mm, centre line radius = 45mm incl.
- for Ø 38 mm, centre line radius = 45, 75 and 125mm incl.
- for Ø 44,5 mm, centre line radius = 110mm incl.
- for Ø 60,3 mm, centre line radius = 150mm and 250mm incl.
- for Ø 70,1 mm, centre line radius = 150mm and 250mm incl.